10/16/13

Blue&White

photo 3 photo 2 photo 4 photo 1

Photos by Mi-anne Maceda
Ralph Lauren polo shirt; Stradivarius heels; Mango cropped pants


Wore this outfit during a Sunday and since Sunday is a rest day, I decided to wear something simple. But instead of wearing a pair of flats, I decided to wear a pair of pointed heels, which I'm currently obsessing on. I love suede and pointed heels and I pair it with jeans or cropped/ankle length pants. Again, it goes for that everyday look. I can see that in each of my blog post there's either an A.) Casual look, B.) Everyday look, or C.) Laid back look term that I use. Haha! Well, that's what I'm aiming for anyway :)


Sorry for the quality of the photos. We shot this at around 5PM so the light was quite bad already.

No comments:

Post a Comment