3/19/12

Style My Day #1

If you are wondering what "Style My Day" means, well, it is also called "Outfit of the Day". I created the phrase "Style My Day" for my Outfit of the Day posts because I want it to be different. Hehe! So, here is my very first "Style My Day" for this blog.

This is what I wore earlier at the mall with my mom. I didn't wear the heels tho 'coz my feet would be hurting like crazy from all those long walks if I wore 'em! But for me, this outfit would work if ever you'll have a lunch date with your friends or have a coffee with them. Or you can even wear this at work, if you already have one! :)


Loose polo: Pull and Bear ; Jeans: Guess ; Shoes: Payless ; Necklace: Soul Lifestyle ; Leaf cuff, bracelets, and ring: F21, H&M, and Topshop





These photos were taken by my brother. Yep! He is my official photographer. Hahaha! All of the pictures are whole body shots, sorry. :\ and also excuse me for the low quality of the photos and for the background/place, we just shot this at home because we were in a hurry and we didn't have time to go out and look for a nice place. :D hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment