4/10/12

Korea! (1st day)

Went to Korea for Holy Week. I love everything in Korea. The weather, food, people, shops, historical and modern places, EVERYTHING! You name it! I didn't expect to like or even love Korea that much 'cause I'm not really a big fan of KPop or anything Korean before this trip. I would love to go back there!

We arrived at 8 in the evening and checked in at the Grand Ambassador Hotel. Didn't have much pictures of the hotel tho.

At the ICN Airport

 Blazer: Una Rosa ; Knitted Sweater: Zara ; Dress: Bargain shop in Korea ; Tights: Thrifted




On our first day in Korea, we went to Everland Resort. Although the weather was like below 10 degrees, (yes, freakin' cold! Which I love!) it didn't stop us from roaming around the resort. Everland Resort is like Disneyland meets Universal Studios asian version. (Pictures not in order)









Cute kid wearing leopard jacket!!!

Polo: H&M ; Sweater: Promod ; Cardigan: Forever 21 ; Boots: Miley Cyrus boots

Excuse me for my outfit and for the upcoming outfit posts. It was so cold!

Photos by my sister and me

No comments:

Post a Comment