4/15/12

Someday, someday

I've always wanted to go to Hollywood and see the red carpet events like The Grammy's, Oscars, Academy Awards, movie premieres, and also live in Beverly Hills, live a life like the stars in the CW series 90210. Well, yesterday, I kinda had an experience of how to live like that (I think 'live' is not the word. Hahaha! But something like that). I, along with my mom, sister, relatives and some of our family friends, went to Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We rode this double deck bus that offers a 2 hour tour around Hollywood and Beverly Hills.







The studio of the talk show Jimmy Kimmel Live


Tony Stark/Ironman's house!











Four Seasons Hotel





Someday, I'm going to live here permanently. SOMEDAY!! Lol!

Sorry for some of the pictures. The bus was moving too fast. :\

Photos by my sister and me

No comments:

Post a Comment