4/12/12

Korea! (3rd day)

My sister's Korean friend accommodated us and took us to Gyeongbokgung  Palace, Insadong, and Namsan Tower for our third day in Korea. I gotta say Gyeongbokgung  Palace is, so far, my fave historical place. We saw some people doing their Korean rituals or whatever they call it. By the time we went inside the palace, I imagined like I was the "king" of that palace, looking at the view and how big the place is where my men or army lined up and getting ready for war (yeah, I can be pretty odd sometimes).








We also wore the Korean traditional dress called "Hanbok"



Outside the Gyeongbokgung Palace was this very big space where you can find the Gwanghwamun Square. It's also a historical place which was the main gate of the Gyeongbokgung Palace that was destroyed.






Sheer blue polo: WAGW ; Sweater: Forever 21 ; Pants: Terranova ; Bag: Zara TRF


After Gyeongbokgung Palace, we went to Insadong. Insadong is also a shopping place in Korea where you can buy mostly handicraft items with an affordable price.



Went to Namsan Tower or NSeoul Tower afterwards. Namsan Tower is also the place where one part of an episode of the Boys Over Flowers Korean drama was shot. The time where Jan Di and Lee Min Ho rode a cable car and it broke but I'm not quite sure of the scene though (Haha!) I forgot. We also went to the Teddy Bear Museum. Super cute bears!!








City Hunter? Lol! :)


We also saw cute "padlocks of love tree"(I don't know what they're called so I call them that. Haha!)



Ate dinner at a restaurant with a beautiful view over Seoul.


The view. Posted it 'coz it looks awesome.

Photos by my sister and me

No comments:

Post a Comment