5/18/12

Garage Sale! (1)

Me, my sister, my friends and some of my sister's friends had a Garage Sale. It was my very first time to join a garage sale and I kinda had fun. It was very tiring, of course, but it was really worth it. All of the good items were sold immediately by the time we opened!

Only took a few photos

Setting up


The sellers Kim, Kissa, Agnes, Jeby, Tessa, and Valerie (my sister) 

The sellers Chase, Milay, Kristine, Carizza, and Valerie

The sellers Jovitz, Jeby, Tessa, and Valerie

My cousin, Pamela, joined our garage sale too!




This was what I wore earlier, plain simple. One very hot day indeed!

Top: Forever 21; Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Thrift store in Korea; Accessories: gifted, H&M, and Aldo
I have a perky smile :D



Tomorrow's our second and last day. A new set of clothes are coming! So you better go on 10AM at Jetti gas station near DMSF school to get all the good ones (only until 2PM)! :)

Photos by me and my cousin (Pamela)

No comments:

Post a Comment