5/19/12

Garage Sale! (2)

The second and last day of our garage sale!

It went very very good! Half of the half of the half of items were sold (YES, lots of "HALF"s!! Haha!)! We were supposed to close at 2PM but we extended 'till 6:30. About 1-2 hour/s before our closing time, a lot of people came and took everything they can grab! Buyers and sellers were already negotiating for discounts here and there, shouting, laughing, and sales talk everywhere! I, myself don't know how to negotiate the right way but I was shocked, random "sales talk" words just burst out of my mouth! Haha!

Again, I didn't take much pictures because everything went so fast!

But while we were waiting for the customers to arrive, we had a little "photoshoot". Hehehehehe!

Valerie (my sister) and Patricia (my cousin)

Pamela: "BLAH!" Me: "Oh! Stop it, you!" Haha!







These photos were taken before the crazy "raid". I wish I took photos of the last part of our garage sale, too bad I haven't :(

Loved my experience of hosting a garage sale. It was really tiring but super worth it!

Photos by me and my cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment