5/8/12

I Think I'll Go To Boston

Augustana's song 'Boston' is stuck in my head while I'm doing this post right now. 
I think I'll go to Boston, I think I'll start a new life, I think I'll start it over where no one knows my name!
 that song

And it's stuck in my head because I am going to tell you about my 1-day stay in Boston! Haha!

Boston is such a beautiful place (I keep on saying this in every place that I've already go to, 'coz it's true! They're beautiful!).

After Texas, we arrived at the Newark Airport in New Jersey, left our luggages at my mom's friend's house then went on a 5-hour car ride to Boston (Yes, another long ride). It was already 9:45 in the evening by the time we arrived there so we decided to roam around Boston the next day.

For our first and last day in Boston, we went to the 2 of the most famous schools in the world, Boston University and Harvard University. Starstrucked! Or should I say school-strucked? (Excuse me for my bad sense of humor. Haha!)

Part of Boston University

Part of BU

Going to the Admission's Office


Boston

Church in Boston

The view

Harvard University Gate

Harvard University


Harvard Square

Part of Harvard University

Dress: Thrifted; Boots: Charlotte Russe

Jacket: H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection


If I were to choose on which part of the East Coast I would live, I'd choose Boston.

Photos by me and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment