5/23/12

Polyvore

Polyvore is a website that allows you to create, mix and match styles and lets you learn more about the latest trends. I've been using Polyvore for a long time now to express my style and also imagine myself wearing the outfits. I love dressing up and through Polyvore, it helped me discover what my style really is. Actually, I really don't know what my style is (Haha!) because I just put on anything that I think matches with this and that, and I'm not really picky on what certain style I should go for but in general, I think my style is kind of the style that you can wear on a daily basis, sort of "off duty" or "street style" and sometimes classy&simple.

I am going to share with you some sets that I've made in Polyvore. Click each picture if you want to know what their brands are and where to buy them.








I hope you like 'em!
Here is the link to my Polyvore account! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment