5/11/12

I ♥ NY (2)

Another day in New York City!

In our 2nd day in the City, my sister and I went to Grand Central Station, Central Park, Upper East and West side, The Metropolitan Museum, and Soho. I didn't take much pictures of the Upper East&West side and Soho though.

Me and my sister got lost finding our way back to the Path train. The Path train is the port authority of New York and New Jersey. Well, you never get to experience New York City if you haven't got lost! Haha!


Grand Central Station


Grand Central Station

Central Park




Central Park

Upper East Side


Metropolitan Museum

Met. steps

Inside Metropolitan Museum


So New York and New Jersey are the last places we went to on this trip. I feel very blessed to go to these places, I thank Him for everything! :)

Photos by my sister and me

No comments:

Post a Comment