5/10/12

I ♥ NY

Finally! One dream down, a few more to go!
All my life, I've been wanting to go to New York City, one of my ultimate dream places to go to and this Summer of 2012, that dream became a reality.

After our Boston trip, we went to New York City (the Big Apple and the City that never sleeps ). We stayed at my mom's friend's house in New Jersey so it was just minutes away from New York. On our first day, we went to Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, National September 11 Memorial&Museum, Flat Iron, Madison Square Park, and Times Square.





Ellis Island

Statue of Liberty


NYC

World Trade Center

Shake Shack at Madison Square Park


Flat Iron

Times Square




Jacket: Forever 21

Boots: Charlotte Russe


I've worn this outfit in our Korea trip here except for the jacket&boots and yes, I'm an outfit repeater. Guilty as charged? :D


Photos by my sister and me

No comments:

Post a Comment